Monday, January 7, 2013

Sick

All yesterday I was feeling sick with a sinus infection.  This morning, I'm feeling better but still not great.  I decided to upload some of my pictures from vacation.  I got a new camera for Christmas and have not been using it as much as I would like.  Part of me wanted to get up and go the gym this morning, the other part wanted to stay in my pajamas until noon (which seems to be where I am headed) then start being productive.  It is my last week of break and I'm starting to really want to take advantage of the option to not get dressed until way past breakfast time.  I didn't go to the gym all weekend though or take Caly for a walk because I felt terrible.  I went out once to get groceries and felt like I was going to pass out the whole time.

For dinner last night, I made Trinidadian Doubles from Munchin with Munchkin.  I've never made bread before so I was very excited when it actually started to rise.  Greg, who makes bread a lot, was not as impressed but he did do the frying of the pita bread.  The doubles were pretty good.  They would have been fantastic with this thick, Greek style yogurt that we love but we did not have that.  I also finally took some pictures with my new camera.





And of course, what would be a blog entry without a picture of my pretty beagle?



No comments:

Post a Comment