Friday, May 10, 2013

First Day of "Vacation"

Today is sort of the first day of vacation.  Yesterday, I finished my second semester of graduate school and I am so excited!  I am not going to think about how much more I have because this is a moment worth enjoying.  I start class in a little less than two weeks and still have my internship to finish up as well as my job at school to do.  However, without papers and class, I have a lot more free time.

I want to make a list of things for me to do when I feel bored.   I have ADHD and when I take breaks from medication (like this week), I find it really hard to get really into any project.  I start a lot of stuff and usually end up making a bigger mess than was there to begin with.  A list of ideas might give some inspiration when boredom strikes.  The only time I veg out and watch T.V. all day is when I don't take my medicine and I really would like to change that pattern.

I eventually want to make a prettier list with Photoshop that I can hang in my office but for now, this will do.  Today's task is going to be cleaning or organizing something- namely my office/dressing room and getting out summer clothing.

When Boredom Strikes

  • ·      Read a book
  • ·      Garden
  • ·      Go to the gym
  • ·      Take Caly for a walk
  • ·      Blog
  • ·      Cook something
  • ·      Make recipe scrapbook
  • ·      Clean or organize something
  • ·      Finish an art project
  • ·      Find a geocache
  • ·      Draw
  • ·      Write in journal

No comments:

Post a Comment