Monday, November 11, 2013

Excuses, Excuses.

I am well known by friends for making up excuses to avoid the gym.  One of the more memorable excuses is not being able to find the other sock even though there are many other pairs.  Because of this, my boyfriend bet me yesterday that I could not go every day this week to the gym.  I could physically do this without the bet, but some friendly competition gives me extra motivation to actually get there.  I am hoping this will be a strong start to my losing weight plan.  Day 1 of 7 is complete.  I did not have class today so I also had time to take the beagle for a walk.  It was a beautiful day for walking in the park and she enjoyed herself as always.



Since I have the day off and the boyfriend works until later, I decided to have a healthy snack before dinner in few hours.  We don't have any unhealthy food in the house right now but still, I wanted something lighter than granola or an entire salad.  I picked up some 0% fat greek yogurt on the way home and made a dill, walnut shallot veggie dip that I saw on this blog.  Very tasty, I will be making more dips this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment